Linda Says - 10/28/15 - "Have An Open Home!"
Why have an Open House when you can have an Open Home.
Answer these questions:
- Is your living room too small to get women in comfortably?
- Not enough room to nicely display all your Miche products?
- Have Retired items that you would like to sell at full price for cash?
- Do you have some gently used Miche that you would be willing to discount?
- Did you just do your kitchen or repaint and would love to show your friend?
- Are you decorating for Christmas throughout the house or have a theme you would like to share with your guests?
If you answered yes to any of these question you can kick it up a notch, do Miche on a grand scale and have a Whole Home Showcase.
Log into the Weekly and search Open House for ideas of how to do yours.
|Room Themes||Possible Locations|
|Hope Shells and Childhood Cancer Canada||Child's Room|
|Miche Demonstrations and Ordering||Living Room|
|Fashion room - Lay out clothes, shoes, boots and jewelry with Shells that match so woman can visualize themselves with Miche||Your Bedroom and/or your Daughters|
|Retired Shells - Full Price/ Cash Only||Kitchen|
|Demos, Discounted Items||Family room|
|Miche and/or Household Raffle or Sale||Basement|
Enlist the aid of your family and friends. Advertise and promote. Use TVs and computer monitors to help tell the Miche story. Signage is important to direct people through your home and to be your voice in each room.
Have fun with whatever you do.
All the best,
CEO, Miche Canada